Request Forms

At Franklin Central Junior High, students can use online request forms to notify administrators and counselors of their needs. Once a request form is submitted, the student will be seen at the earliest convenience of the administrator or counselor. If the situation is an emergency, the student will be seen immediately. These forms can also be used by parents to request contact with an administrator or counselor.

School Counselor Request Form

Administrator Request Form

Bullying Report Form